- 1 Ways To Download And Save WhatsApp Videos and Images on WhatsApp Statuses.
- 2 How to Save WhatsApp Video and Images Status using the status saver App method on Android device.
- 3 How to save WhatsApp Videos and Images status using WhatsApp++ method on iPhone.
- 4 How to Save WhatsApp status using WhatsApp Pocket Method on iPhone
Ways To Download And Save WhatsApp Videos and Images on WhatsApp Statuses.
WhatsApp status feature is a restructured broadcast message system, created so users can share pictures and videos for their contacts to see. This status feature was introduced in 2017.
Most users of WhatsApp, ever since WhatsApp status was introduced, have always wanted to save posts made by friends on their statuses before they clear. This article will be very helpful in describing ways on how to download WhatsApp video and images on status directly to your smartphone. This article will guide you on how to download WhatsApp video and statuses not only on Android smartphones but also on iPhones. They include;
- Ways to download or save WhatsApp videos and image on status using android.
- How to save WhatsApp video and images using ES file explorer in android.
- How to save WhatsApp videos and images on WhatsApp status using WhatsApp++ method using an iPhone.
- How to save videos and images on WhatsApp status using the WhatsApp pocket method on iPhone.
Ways to download or Save WhatsApp Videos and Images on Status using Android device.
There are several ways to download WhatsApp video and image status on android, but this article will treat only two easy methods. They include ES file explorer and status saver.
Steps on saving WhatsApp videos and images status using ES file explorer method on Android
- Download the premium version of ES file explorer
- Launch ES file explorer
- Click on the three horizontal lines on the top left corner to navigate through the menu.
- Go down and click on show hidden files
- Type status on the search bar and click on search, to show a folder that contains files from your contact.
- Select the video or image you wish to download
- Finally, to save the video in your phone even after the video has been deleted from status, cut or copy the video or image to another folder.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE TO READ: How To Read Whatsapp Messages Without Blue Ticks
How to Save WhatsApp Video and Images Status using the status saver App method on Android device.
- Go to google play store and search for WhatsApp status saver, then download.
- Open your WhatsApp app and view the video you want to download.
- Go to status saver app and open it
- Tap on ‘+‘ button
- Click on the download button represented by a downward facing arrow, to download or share the video clip
How to save and download WhatsApp Videos and image status on iPhone.
There are various ways to download videos and image status on iPhone, but for the purpose of this article, we will consider two methods. They include;
- Through the use of WhatsApp ++
- Through the use of WhatsApp Pocket
How to save WhatsApp Videos and Images status using WhatsApp++ method on iPhone.
- Uninstall WhatsApp from your iPhone
- Register your iPhone on Build Store.
- Download WhatsApp ++
- Launch WhatsApp ++and Register with your particulars
- Open WhatsApp stories section
- Tap on the button in the top right corner to download, select where to download video clips.
How to Save WhatsApp status using WhatsApp Pocket Method on iPhone
- Download and install Whatsapp Pocket on your Apple mac book
- Run the app and connect your iPhone/iPad to your computer.
- On WhatsApp Pocket, select your device and start the scan. Wait until the scan is finished.
- WhatsApp chats will be displayed, including files such as images, videos from your contacts Status updates.
- Click and Preview on the WhatsApp chats, status you want.
- Click on “Export Attachment” button and choose where to save.
I think you have it all, this is the complete guide to downloading Whatsapp image and video statuses on both Android smartphones and iPhones. Please feel free to use the comment section if you have any question.