Infinix Smart 3 Plus is one of the latest additions to Infinix Mobility’s Smart series. The Smart line fully focus on the budget side of the market. This new smartphone just as expected also follows the same line of direction. Surprisingly, Infinix skipped the Infinix Smart 3 and started with the Smart 3 Plus. Anyways, this smartphone speaks the trendy smartphone design language – dewdrop notch. It’s also equipped with triple rear cameras. Chinese Smartphone companies are solely taking the tech a notch further, but this is the first time, Infinix are really going head to head in competition, like the Infinix s4.
Infinix Smart 3 Plus Key Specs and Features
- Display: 6.21-inch (1520 × 720 pixels) HD+ 19.5:9 2.5D curved glass display with 500 nits brightness
- Midnight Black and Sapphire Cyan color options
- Dimensions: 157x76x7.8mm
- Weight: 148g
- Processor: 2GHz Quad-Core MediaTek Helio A22 12nm processor
- GPU: IMG PowerVR GE-class
- RAM: 2GB/3GB
- Storage: 32GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- OS: Android 9.0 (Pie) with XOS 5.0
- Dual SIM: YES
– Back cameras: 13MP rear camera with dual LED Flash, f/1.8 aperture, 2MP secondary camera, Low-Light sensor
– Front camera: 8MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor: YES (rear-mounted)
- Face ID: YES
- Network and connectivity: 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS + GLONASS, Micro-USB port
- Sensors: G-Sensor, proximity sensor, light sensor, compass
- Battery: 3500mAh capacity
Design and Display
The Smartphone arrives with an appraising design at the back of the phone, along with the company’s logo under the biometric sensor.
Taking over the entertainment scene is the 720 x 1520 pixels on the large 6.2-inch IPS LCD touchscreen. The display is spacious to the point that it supports over 81% screen-to-body ratio and 19:9 aspect ratio.
That explains the smaller and minimal bezels at the top, and around the screen display. However, it also arrives with a slight chin at the bottom of the display.
At the back of the Infinix Smart 3 Plus sits a triple camera setup, a fingerprint sensor scanner alongside with the volume and power buttons on the right edge of the phone.
Battery and Camera
The Infinix Smart 3 Plus is equipped with a non-removable 3,500 Li-Po capacity. Infinix Mobility makes no mention about fast charge support but a charger with 5V/2A output will make refills swifter.
The phone comes with a single front-facing camera lens and a triple rear camera sensor at the back. The water-drop notch display design at the upfront of the device houses a single 8-megapixel sensor with AI Beauty mode, Face Unlock and screen flash. While the back panel houses a triple camera setup, which includes a primary 13-megapixel sensor with f/1.8 aperture, + 2-megapixel portrait sensor, and a low-light sensor as well. Both the selfie sensor and back camera lens are AI-enhanced, as it protrudes excessive camera features including AI scene, PDAF, dual-LED flash, auto scene detection, AR Stickers, and more.
Hardware and Software
The software that comes out of the box is the Android 9 Pie OS. Infinix Smart 3 Plus’s hardware power bag is the MediaTek Helio A22. A 2GB RAM assists the chipset in the standard variation. Meanwhile, 3GB RAM provides more sleekness of operations in another model. Storing files is quite easy based on the 32GB ROM that’s expandable to 128GB via a MicroSD card.
Infinix Smart 3 Plus Pricing and Availability
The smartphone goes for about 35, 000 Naira depending on the deal and your location.