If your question is; Can I Upgrade My Infinix Note 5 and Note 5 Stylus? Or How to Upgrade My Infinix Note 5 and Note 5 Pro Stylus to Android 9 Pie?
Ans: You can now upgrade your Infinix Mobile Phone (Android 8 Oreo) to Android 9 Pie provided that you are using the Infinix Note 5 or the Note 5 Pro Stylus either of the two phones is provisioned for the upgrade.
The Android 9 Pie is currently the latest and more advanced operating system released by Google Inc. It is the ninth major update and the sixteenth variant of the Android OS. The Android 9 Pie was released to the public on August, seemingly, the Google still has plans on launching a lite variant of the Go Edition.
Have you been wondering how you could upgrade your Infinix Note 5 and Note 5 Pro to Android 9 Pie? Then, this article is basically for you. Despite the fact that Infinix Note 5 and 5 Pro Stylus debuts with Android 8.1 Oreo, you can still upgrade your device to Android 9.0 Pie which is the latest version.
In this article, we stipulate simplified step by step on how you could upgrade your Infinix Note 5 and Note 5 Stylus to Android 9.0 Pie without any system errors. Below are the specific steps to follow.
How to Upgrade My Infinix Note 5 and Note 5 Stylus to Android 9 Pie
Please ensure you understand the procedures before kicking off with the upgrade, and follow the steps carefully.
First and foremost, make sure that your battery is fully charged, or at least below 80%
Secondly, backup your essential files although the upgrade won’t tamper with your storage device.
Ensure you have enough data and storage for the download. Of course, insufficient space may cause a detrimental occurrence in the process.
If all the above-mentioned requirements are in place, then you can proceed with following steps stipulated below to upgrade your Infinix Note 5 / Note 5 Stylus.
Are you still doubting the authenticity of this article? The good news is that the procedures specified here on “How to Upgrade My Infinix Note 5 and Note 5 Stylus” are verified and test.
Steps on “How to Upgrade My Infinix Note 5 and Note 5 Stylus”
Step 1: Firstly, go to your menu list and click on the Settings. However, you can also do this by swiping down the notification panel and click on the Settings.
Step 2: after clicking on the Settings icon, you should see a list of many options then scroll down to “About Phone” and click on it. Immediately, you should see a list of other actions. Choose the first Option which shows the System Update.
Please note that this action only allows your Infinix Smartphone to automatically search for available Updates. Off course, the Android 9.0 update, which is the latest update should appear on your screen.
On the other hand, if after searching for updates, you didn’t receive any notification instructing you to update your device. Then Google has not probably included your device for an update, although this happens in rare cases.
Step 3: Finally, the last task to do here would be for you to download and install the update. Immediately after the installation, your device will reboot then “Welcome to Android 9.0 Pie”.
Congratulation, you have just upgraded your Infinix Note 5 and Note 5 Stylus from (Android 8.1 Oreo) to (Android 9.0 Pie) operating system.
You have finally confirmed that this article on “How to Upgrade My Infinix Note 5 and Note 5 Stylus” is not too geeky to perform.
Below are the benefits why the Android 9.0 Pie is better off.
- Saves Battery: The Android 9.0 Pie improves your battery performance by managing the battery usage when you select the Adaptive Battery option. The operating system will push the apps you rarely use, to the background thus conserving your power. To select the Adaptive Battery feature, go to Settings> Battery> Adaptive Battery.
2. Sets the Brightness of Your Phone: With the new operating system, your device automatically considers the nature of the App you are using and set the brightness of your display to suit the App. This will help you from having to adjust the brightness of your phone manually when playing games or using the video app. To set this, go to Settings> Display.
3. Creates Custom Features Via App Actions. The Android 9.0 Pie debuts with the App Actions, custom shortcuts which can predict your next action when using an app. For example, you can get a shortcut to Spotify if you plug in a pair of headphones. To view these actions, check your app drawer.
4. Take Faster Screenshots: This new Android 9 Pie OS allows you to take quicker screenshots by long pressing the Power button and clicking on the Screenshot. I think this is somehow faster than the previous way “down volume + power key.”
5. Easy Navigation: The Android 9 Pie also makes it easier for you to navigate through your Phone. It provides more swipe controls than the previous versions. You can swipe up on your Home Screen to see the recently used apps. Swipe down to gain to gain access to the drawer, of course, you can change some of the features by scrolling to Settings> System> Gestures.
6. Mutes Reoccurring Notifications: Finally, the new operating system detects notifications you constantly dismiss may be from the same app and asks if you want to mute them or allow them to display continuously. However, to restore muted apps, simply go to Settings then click on App & Notification> Notifications. This will enable you to know how many notifications each application has sent and also allows you to change the settings.