Do you know that the First Bank Mobile App is another better and faster way for banking at your fingertips. If you are tired of network errors like “connection problem or invalid MMI code” and don’t want to use First bank USSD mobile codes then the First Bank Mobile App is here for you.
First Mobile app is currently the official First Bank Mobile App for mobile banking, and it can be used to do most of your banking transactions. It provides comfortable access to both non-financial and financial transactions by FirstBank account holders with the aid of their mobile phones or devices. please note that this service is only available to FirstBank account holders using Naira MasterCard or Verve cards.
The First Bank Mobile App is very easy and stress-free to use, and you really won’t be needing the use of email or phone number to complete the activation process, all you need to is to download the app from your app store and follow up the activation procedures and that’s all.
If you download the Firstmobile app, you can process the following transactions:
- Airtime purchase
- Check your account balance
- Send money
- Receive money
- See your most recent transactions
- pay your utility bills and other bills like cable tv bills, airlines, and hotels payments, phcn bills and many other bills.
Today, In this article we will learn more on how to download Firstmobile app into your phone, which is also the First bank mobile app on your iPhone and Android Smartphones.
What is FirstMobile App?
FirstMobile app enables FirstBank account holders to Bank anywhere anytime provided you are connected to the internet! All you need is an Atm card either a Verve card or Naira MasterCard. if you have all this ready you can easily make use of the FirstBank App.
Are you interested?, then download the app now to start performing varieties of transactions without visiting a FirstBank branch. lucky for us this app is available for iPhone, Android, and Blackberry users.
Benefits of FirstMobile App
There are many benefits using the Firstmobile app, you can do the following via your mobile wallet or bank account:
- Send and Receive Money to any mobile phone (whether registered on Firstmonie or not), FirstBank account or other bank accounts
- Buy Airtime for your phone or other phones
- Withdraw Money at ATM, Firstmonie agent or FirstBank Branch
- Pay Bills
- Account overview
- Card management
- Shopping at Firstmonie merchant i.e. shops, restaurants, and supermarkets
- Money Transfer between linked accounts
- Check Balance or mobile wallet balance or bank account balance
- Manage Accounts– Manage mobile wallet account i.e. Mini statements,– Change PIN– Access other channels– Settings
How to Download FirstMobile App
Like already aforementioned, the mobile app is available for all devices, ranging from Android, iPhone, and Blackberry Smartphones.
- For Android Smartphone – Download From Google Playstore HERE.
- For iPhone – Download From iTunes HERE.
- For Blackberry Phones – Download From Blackberry World HERE.
- Just install the app on your various phone, and then continue with the below headline.
How to Activate FirstMobile App
Many people will be thinking this is a difficult task to do or that you will need to visit any FirstBank branch before you can be able to activate the FirstMobile App, well its quite simple and faster. Just download the app from your phone app-store first, when you finish downloading the app just follow the steps below to activate your FirstMobile App.
- Launch FirstMobile
- Tap on “Register”
- Enter your Verve card or Master card details and password
- Enter the OTP code that was sent to your phone number
- Create a 5-digit code as your login password.
- For security purposes, answer two security questions
- Create a 4-digit transaction pin
Kindly Note: When creating your transaction pin, it is advisable to make use of a pin you are familiar with if possible your ATM pin. Also, note that this 4-digit PIN is used whenever you to confirm your transactions.
Congratulation you can now transfer funds from your bank using your Firstmobile app to other banks, First Bank of Nigeria has only one true mobile app for mobile banking.